Education and training
- Fine Arts Diploma (painting and printmaking) City and Guilds of London Art School, 1982-85
Work history/teaching experience
- Drawing Course leader, Leith School of Art, www.leithschoolofart.co.uk since 2015
- Part time tutor at Leith School of Art, Edinburgh since 2003
- Part time Community Education Tutor with the City of Edinburgh Council, since April 2002.
- Visiting Lecturer, The Leith School of Art, Edinburgh, from 2000 to 2003.
- Voluntary part time art teaching at primary school, from 2000 to 2006.
- Painting Tutor with the Open College of the Arts, from 1995 to 2007.
- Worked at the Galerie Bernier, Athens 1986-88.
- Upcoming exhibition 'A Partial View', The Sutton Gallery, Edinburgh, November 2017
- Solo exhibition, McNaughtan's Gallery and Bookshop, Edinburgh, June 2016
- An Ealdhain Arts Trust. 'Moving Mountains' Open Exhibition, Fort William, February 2016
- 'Palimpsest' Solo exhibition, Leith School of Art, October 2015
- SSA Annual Exhibition, Edinburgh, December 2014
- RSA Open Exhibition, Edinburgh, November 2014
- Scottish Society of Artists Annual Exhibition, Edinburgh, February 2013
- Ardquin Fine Arts, Surrey, February 2013
- RSA Open Exhibition, Edinburgh, November 2012
- New Work, Whitespace, Edinburgh, November, 2012
- 'Small Works Exhibition', The Leith School of Art, April, 2012
- 'Field, Sea and Stone' Doubtfire Gallery, Edinburgh, March, 2012
- Scottish Drawing Competition and Exhibition, Paisley Art Institute, October, 2011
- Solo exhibition at Leith School of Art, September 2010
- ‘Celebrating 20 Years of Leith School of Art’ The Leith School of Art, 2009
- ‘Primavera’, Touchie Studios, Perth and Kinross, 2009
- ‘Travelling’ Solo exhibition, The Municipal Gallery of Mykonos, Greece, 2008
- ‘Connect Four’ The Leith School of Art, 2006
- St Columba’s Hospice Annual exhibition, 2006
- 'Transforming' staff exhibition, The Leith School of Art, 2004
- Visual Arts Scotland, Ocean Terminal, 2002
- Royal Academy, London, 2001
- Duff House, National Galleries of Scotland, 2001
- Visual Arts Scotland, Royal Scottish Academy, 1999
- Edinburgh Festival, 1998
- Langton Gallery, London, 1985
- Christies’ ‘Pick of Graduate Painting’, Royal Academy, 1985
- The Stowell Award Show, The Royal Academy, 1983